Re: [galeon] GML coverages / xlink (was: Re: [WCS-2.0.swg] CF-netCDF standards initiatives)

<RectifiedGridCoverage id="tos_O1_2001-2002">
    <domainSet>
        <RectifiedGrid dimension="3" id="tos_O1_2001-2002.domain">
            <limits>
                <GridEnvelope>
                    <low>0 0 0</low>
                    <high>23 169 179</high>
                </GridEnvelope>
            </limits>
            <axisLabels>x y t</axisLabels>
            <origin>
                <Point id="tos_O1_2001-2002.domain.origin"
srsName="urn:x-ogc:def:crs:badc:TimeLatLon:2001-01-01:1d">
                    <pos>-79.5 1 1</pos>
                </Point>
            </origin>
            <offsetVector
srsName="urn:x-ogc:def:crs:badc:TimeLatLon:2001-01-01:1d">1 0 0</offsetVector>
            <offsetVector
srsName="urn:x-ogc:def:crs:badc:TimeLatLon:2001-01-01:1d">0 1 0</offsetVector>
            <offsetVector
srsName="urn:x-ogc:def:crs:badc:TimeLatLon:2001-01-01:1d">0 0 2</offsetVector>
        </RectifiedGrid>
    </domainSet>
    <rangeSet>
        <ValueArray gml:id="tos_O1_2001-2002.range">
            <valueComponent

xlink:href="http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/examples/tos_O1_2001-2002.nc#tos";
                xlink:role="urn:mimetype:application/x-netcdf"
xlink:arcrole="QuantityList">
                <QuantityList uom="K"/>
            </valueComponent>
        </ValueArray>
    </rangeSet>
</RectifiedGridCoverage>

(The referenced CRS is a composite using a TM_CoordinateSystem
(gml:TimeCoordinateSystem) for time, with origin 2001-01-01 and interval 'one
day'.)

Our current CR 07-112 will enable analogous use of CF-netCDF files using
'auxiliary coordinate variables' for a gml:ReferenceableGrid.

Cheers,

Andrew