From: Marie-Francoise Voidrot <Marie-Francoise.Voidrot@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:15 AM
Subject: Re: [Meteo.DWG] Towards a meteorological domain model
[SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
To: "Woolf, A (Andrew)" <andrew.woolf@xxxxxxxxxx>, B.Bannerman@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: chris.little@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, meteo.dwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hi all,

I have reorganised the twiki to add a table of content and put the Weather
Exchange Models at a higher level ( it was existing but in the page "Other
topics of interest". At this level it would be great if one of you want to
improve the introduction part with a general description of the issue, the
state of the art or existing references, eventually the aim of the
discussion (create a new standard, some best guidances, bring consistency
into the best guidances made for the different standards...) and then the
discussion can take place underneath.
I just put there what Aaron (I think) had put into the previous location.

Is that OK?

Marie-Françoise

Woolf, A (Andrew) wrote:

Hi all,

I think creating a page on the twiki will be an excellent way to keep
the discussion moving.

My impression from the meeting was that people felt the time is right
- for the 'service information coherency' reasons Marie-Francoise
mentions, as well as maximising the benefits of existing modelling
activities, some of which are just spinning up.

I, for one, would welcome the opportunity to contribute at a session
in Toulouse. It would be a worthy ambition for that meeting, in my
view, to aim for a roadmap with some concrete plans, given the
interest at both the ECMWF meeting last November, and the Boston TC.

Best regards,
Andrew