Re: [galeon] AGU ESSI session submission deadline TODAY

John, discussion forum: town hall is the recognized method.
You can have a BOF during lunch times but it does not get on the program.
We do have a good email list to announce such meetings to.
Please let me know what I can do to assist.
Regards,

---Peter.