[galeon] Collected comments on CF-netCDF WCS binary encoding paper

Hi,
As noted earlier, the OGC Technical Committee at its most recent meeting has
approved the draft CF-netCDF binary encoding for netCDF as an official
discussion paper.  OGC discussion papers are open to the public.  I've
collected all the comments we've received so far regarding the content and
form of the draft as well as suggestion for how to proceed from here into a
web page on the GALEON wiki:

http://sites.google.com/site/galeonteam/Home/wcs-extension-for-cf-netcdf-binary-encoding

Please let me know if I've missed any comments or suggestions or if you'd
like to add to those already on the wiki page.  These will be used as input
for the next revision of the document.

If I can figure out the proper place on the WCS twiki, I'll put a pointer to
this document there as well.