[galeon] CF-netCDF extension for WCS 1.2 submitted

Hi all,
Stefano and I submitted the CF-netCDF extension for WCS 1.2 as an OGC
discussion paper. It is listed as an OGC pending document 09-018. For those
of you who don't have access to the OGC portal, it's the same version of the
document that Stefano circulated to the GALEON group earlier. Our plan is to
submit it formally to the TC at the next meeting in April, but please do
read the document and provide any feedback in advance so we can go into the
Technical Committee meeting with as much information as possible.

Many thanks,