[galeon] CF-netCDF extension of WCS

Please, find herewith attached the new version of the CF-netCDF extension for
WCS, including the OPeNDAP.

We decided to follow a loosely-couple approach for including the OPeNDAP
option, after having analyzed the numerous contributions received by this
mailing list on this subject.

Any comment is welcome. However, we would like to receive them in the next
three weeks in order to finalize the document and submit it to the OGC.

Thank you,

Stefano