Re: DIFAX gone

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Alaric S. Haag wrote:

I'm no longer getting DIFAX from, and fear  I missed some
instruction to get it elsewhere (thunder,  lightning, ??) I normally get it on,  but the log is full of:

FEEDME( 7: Access denied by remote server

Call Alden's 800 number. Although I had trouble with it this afternoon, it was
due to connectivity problems, apparently. I am at home, so I can't tell if the
maps are actually printing out, but no students have flame-mailed me yet...

BTW, the machine is name, but who knows, it might
make a difference.