Re: 19991012: Upper Air decoder

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Don,

The fixes have been done, so the latest files might be a mixture of
dew-points and dew-point depressions.  The synTime was fixed a couple
days ago, so it should be correct.

Robb....