Re: 19990405: gribtonc question

Before gribtonc can be compiled on NT, netCDF and udunits need to be
installed.  There's a Window binary for netCDF at:

The udunits package has to be hand built, info at:

I'm not sure that gribtonc would build either without modifications.  You
would have much better luck finding a Solaris x86 or Linux machine to do
the build. Just as suggestion to save a headache.