Re: 19990405: gribtonc question

NOTE: The decoders mailing list is no longer active. The list archives are made available for historical reasons.

Frank,

Before gribtonc can be compiled on NT, netCDF and udunits need to be
installed.  There's a Window binary for netCDF at:
ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/

The udunits package has to be hand built, info at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/glimpse/udunits/202

I'm not sure that gribtonc would build either without modifications.  You
would have much better luck finding a Solaris x86 or Linux machine to do
the build. Just as suggestion to save a headache.

RObb...