[Datastream #PSH-960391]: NEXRAD Level III N0R products in NOAAPort/IDD

Hi Ryan (and Gilbert),

re:
> N0R, N0V and N0Z have ceased as of Wednesday ~15Z.
>
> https://www.weather.gov/media/notification/pdf2/scn21-36_88d_4bit_removal.pdf

Thanks for sending this link, it was one that I obviously missed.

Cessation of production of the N0[RZV] products is not surprising as this
move has been promised for at least 2, if not more, years.  The thing that
tripped me up was the fact that N0R products are still being produced for
Pacific region and Puerto Rico stations, and those products are still being
sent in NOAAPort.  I guess the NWS has not yet gotten around to turning off
those products for the Pacific region and Puerto Rico, but I expect that they
will get around to it fairly soon.

I will stop the process that (tries to) create the N0R U.S. national composites
in both GINI and GRIB2 formats, and send a note to ldm-users letting everyone
know that they should be using other products in their place.

Thanks again for the info!

Ticket ID: PSH-960391
Department: Support NOAAPORT