[CONDUIT #HGF-659268]: setting up new CONDUIT feed

Hi Carissa,

This is an update that compares the CONDUIT feed contents between
the operational and test WOC installations...

It appears that some data that is making it into the operational
CONDUIT feed is not making it into the test feed from the new
WOC servers.  My reasoning for this is based solely on a comparisons
of data volumes in the two streams being received by Unidata machines:

Operational CONDUIT datastream volume being received on idd.unidata.ucar.edu:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+idd.unidata.ucar.edu

Test CONDUIT datastream volume being received on lead.unidata.ucar.edu:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/iddstats_vol_nc?CONDUIT+lead.unidata.ucar.edu

The thing that jumps out at me is the FireWX peaks that occur at 1, 7, 13, and
20Z.
The peak for the operational feed is noticeably larger/higher than for the test
feed.

A comparison for the number of products being received in each stream
also shows a difference, but more noticeable is the lower number of
products in the test feed during the 5, 11, 17 and 23Z peaks.

The question that arises because of these differences is if the data being
inserted into the LDM queues is the same on the operational and test machines?

Ticket ID: HGF-659268
Department: Support CONDUIT