[AWIPS #EZI-341843]: Models not loading

>Hello, I just wanted to report that when I try to load models and forecast
>grids on AWIPS CAVE I just get an error message and it doesn’t load, any idea
>what could be causing this?  And is it possible that an update patch could fix
>this issue?

Hello,

We received your email and have opened a ticket. I wasn't able to replicate
your behavior. Can you provide a little more information for us:

Installation Version
Operating System
Specific Model/Menu Item
EDEX Server
Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
NSF Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform